|Notice On Nucleic Acid Test Required for China-bound Passengers Transiting from Certain Countries|
1. According to the joint announcement of the Civil Aviation Administration of China, the General Administration of Customs of China and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of China released on July 20, 2020 (Appendix I), the Chinese Embassy in North Macedonia is now comprehensively evaluating the implementation of nucleic acid test measures.
2. All passengers taking flights from North Macedonia to China that transit via Bangladesh, Egypt, Pakistan, Russia and Saudi Arabia where such a measure has already been implemented ( Please check the following link to view the timely-updated list: List of Countries Where China-bound Passengers Are Required to Obtain COVID-19 Negative Certificates Before Boarding https://hr.cs.mfa.gov.cn/help_two/help-two/gj.html are required to take nucleic acid tests before boarding. They need to obtain Health Codes with the "HS" logo or Health Declaration Forms stamped by the Chinese Embassy in North Macedinia with their certificates of negative nucleic acid tests provided by the institutes recognized by the Embassy. Passengers who plan to transit via the aforementioned countries must obtain the Health Code or the Health Declaration Form in advance and ensure its validity during transfer. Otherwise, they might be stuck at the transfer countries.
3. Nucleic acid tests should be taken within 5 days before boarding at the transfer countries at the institutes recognized by the Chinese Embassy in North Macedonia. The list will be timely updated and the current valid institutes are as the follows:
(1). Biotek laboratory:
Address: Aminta Treti 44, Skopje 1000
Contact number: 02 5300 898/02 5300 766
(2). Avicena laboratory:
Address: Building No.2, Boulevard 8-mi Septemvri, Skopje 1000
Contact number: 02 3179 001
(3). Zan Mitrev Clinic:
Address: Bledski Dogovor 8, Skopje 1000
Contact number: 02 3091 500
(4). Acibadem Sistina :
Address: Skupi 5a, Skopje 1000
Contact number: 02 3099 500
4. Chinese citizens shall, within 24 hours of obtaining the certificate of negative nucleic acid test, decalre their personal situation and upload the photo of the certificate through the international version of the Health Code mini program on Wechat. After approval by the Chinese Embassy in North Macedonia, the applicant can obtain a green Health Code with the "HS" logo (Appendix II). Please click on the following link https://hr.cs.mfa.gov.cn/help_two/help-two/hs.html) to view the "FAQs for Chinese Citizens to Apply for Nucleic Acid Test Certificate". Please make sure to transit within the validity period of the Health Code and cooperate with the checking of the airlines companies before boarding.
5. Foreign citizens shall send the scanned data page of their valid passport, the certificate photo of negative nucleic acid test and the signed Health Declaration Form (Appendix III) to the email address of the Chinese Embassy in North Macedonia firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of obtaining the certificate. After approval by the Chinese Embassy in North Macedonia, the verified and stamped Health Declaration Form shall be sent back to the applicant by e-mail in scanned version. Applicants are required to print it out and bring it to the airport. Please make sure to transit within the validity period of the Health Declaration Form and cooperate with the checking of the airlines companies before boarding.